Monday, October 3, 2011

A crucified image in the clouds. Greetings & salutations.

A crucified image in the clouds.
Greetings & salutations!

The reason I created this blog website is to help others in their spiritual growth and come to a better knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." ~John 3:16 - 17

In these troubling times I believe many people are looking for hope and light in a world filled with darkness and sin. I pray this message of light may help to share the light I have been given, the same light that dwells inside everyone of us, with the world and to grow in our spiritual development and in our service to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe more than ever we, as a world, are living in the most trying days of our lives. Some people are suffering more than others and I believe we can all lift each other up though enriching our lives with the Word.

Jesus, the only Son of God, first came to this world preaching a message of peace to all the people of the world. He did this without thought of Himself, and today that same message, the Word of God, the Gospel, has been preached all over the world. This message was given to us to bring us into a closer relationship with God the Father in Heaven and so that we could be part of the Family of God, Children of God, and co-inheritors of His Kingdom. I believe that having faith in Jesus Christ is possibly the most important decision anybody can make in their lives, and that by the Grace of God we can be saved from the evil that exists in the world. As quoted above: "...that the world through Him might be saved [from condemnation]."

Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Saviour. I pray that he is yours too. Though, if your are still considering turning your life over to the Lord I hope to be able to help you to make an informed decision through this blog and by giving good information. I appreciate any and all comments. All I ask is that your comments be positive. Thank you for reading and please continue reading my post as they come.
~A.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very uplifting site, with a great message! I am pleased to be the first commenter of this inaugural blog. I intend and pray that this message reaches many, many hearts for the Highest and Best Good of All Concerned, so be it and so it is! Amen! Whooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete